A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genevieve Yuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genevieve Yuen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genevieve Yuen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuen graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yuen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genevieve Yuen MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Genevieve Yuen practice?
- Dr. Genevieve Yuen has 1 office location.
Dr. Genevieve Yuen practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.