Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gengsheng Yu
Dr. Gengsheng Yu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Norwich, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cytopathology and Pathology. Dr. Yu is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, The Miriam Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gengsheng Yu has the following 2 specialties
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Gengsheng Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Christopher Wienczewski
Royal Oak, MI8
Dr. Michele Rooney
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Royal Oak, MI30
Dr. Robert Folberg
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Ophthalmology
Royal Oak, MI41