Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Sep 23rd, 2015

The lady who works on the front desk, was annoyed every time when patients came in to her there. All the time she was talking on the phone. She didn't put any efforts to assistant patients by answering questions and making me and other people wait. When I was invited to the doctor's office, Dr. Bekker was on the phone with security system guy. I tried to explain what bothered me and I had surgeries before, so I was there for reason. She didnt ask me any questions , besides my smoking habits and last day of my period. Cheked-up lasted less than 5 min. I even didnt realize it was finished, because I didnt asked any questions. Then was Ultra sound that showed I had a small tumors. Based on my medical history for me It is the sign. But the doctor seems in rush and told me it is nothing major and if my analyses were bad, some of the stuff would give me a call. A month later my roommate brought me a latter saying I have abnormal bla-bla-bla. I was so upset...Noone from doctors office ever tried to contact me or reach me regarding this matter. People who work as doctors should be responsible and responsive !!!

Staff needs to go show details Staff needs to go
by VS on Aug 10th, 2015

I've been comin g to the office for a few years and have seen both doctors numerous times. They are quick and easy and call me promptly with results. Now, the staff is the reason I will no longer come here. There are two older women who work in the front who are disgusting to communicate with. I needed to cancel an appointment becuase it wasn't the right time of the month.. So I called to reschedule it. This old lady/whoever will do ANYTHING to belittle you. She said she won't make me any appointment for a MONTH, and when I gave in and asked for an appointment a month later she said no. Obviously I was confused so I wanted to clear up the confusion and she continued belittling me and talking over me and telling me it's my own fault for canceling today. Then I asked if I could speak to the doctor and if she's in yet her response "well what do you think you had an appointment with her today" so I said can I speak to her and she said "no she's not in." Honestly you can drive a persons nerves wild speaking to someone lIke this. I understand if someone's in a bad mood, but this isn't the first time I've been disrespected by them and kept my mouth shut. They make it seem like they're doing you a favor by talking to you...

Apr 26th, 2015

Missed an STI that was ob my bloodwork that i went in 3 times for and finally my pcp found it and treated me. I called to confront her and she didn't care. If you want substandard care you must go to this place!!

Surgery by Dr. Bekker show details Surgery by Dr. Bekker
by Anna Bidnaya on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Becker, performed a leep surgery under main anestisia . I am now more than 6 monthes later with good results from the surgery. Im now going to have another surgery, and i trust Dr. Bekker, because she cares.!

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Sep 7th, 2012

Attentive, professional, caring and down to the point.

Jul 25th, 2011

I came for appointment 45min before and front desk was wery rude to me.Lady said that on time of my appointent they have a lot of other patients. I said SORRY and left the office.On the same day i call to manager and she lie to my that i wos disrespectful to staff and yell to front desk .This is face of the offise and face of the doctor who allow to do thit with sick patients.I was wery nervous and my health conditions became worse. You want to see this doctor next time?

Very poor show details Very poor
by disappointed patient on Jul 6th, 2010

I believe that good GYN doctor couldn't spent 1 min to make yearly examinantion (gynecological breast) - it's simply impossible. I visited GYN doctors so many times in my life, so I know how examine routine should be performed. Dr Bekker touched me for a second, just pretending examining you.Actuallly, I need to see another doctor, bec I don't trust this "examination". And when you see Dr Bekker don't get confused if she starts an appointment from asking you to have a colonoscopy (withoout any logical reason) - just for the sake of colonoscopy or something else?- you're still in GYN office. Very, very disappointing.