Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Surgery by Dr. Bekker  |  show details
by Anna Bidnaya on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Becker, performed a leep surgery under main anestisia . I am now more than 6 monthes later with good results from the surgery. Im now going to have another surgery, and i trust Dr. Bekker, because she cares.!

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Attentive, professional, caring and down to the point.

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

I came for appointment 45min before and front desk was wery rude to me.Lady said that on time of my appointent they have a lot of other patients. I said SORRY and left the office.On the same day i call to manager and she lie to my that i wos disrespectful to staff and yell to front desk .This is face of the offise and face of the doctor who allow to do thit with sick patients.I was wery nervous and my health conditions became worse. You want to see this doctor next time?

|  Very poor  |  show details
by disappointed patient on Jul 6th, 2010

I believe that good GYN doctor couldn't spent 1 min to make yearly examinantion (gynecological breast) - it's simply impossible. I visited GYN doctors so many times in my life, so I know how examine routine should be performed. Dr Bekker touched me for a second, just pretending examining you.Actuallly, I need to see another doctor, bec I don't trust this "examination". And when you see Dr Bekker don't get confused if she starts an appointment from asking you to have a colonoscopy (withoout any logical reason) - just for the sake of colonoscopy or something else?- you're still in GYN office. Very, very disappointing.