A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genia Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genia Dahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genia Dahl, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genia Kay Dahl MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genia K. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Genia Dahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Genia Dahl practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.