A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genna Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genna Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genna Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genna W Klein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Genna W. Klein practice?
- Dr. Genna Klein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Genna Klein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, NJ.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.