A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genna Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genna Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genna Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Genna W. Klein practice?
Dr. Genna Klein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, and Bronx Endocrinologists.