Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gennadiy Grigoryan
Dr. Gennadiy Grigoryan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Grigoryan is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus and St Vincent's Midtown Hospital. Dr. Grigoryan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gennadiy Grigoryan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gennadiy Grigoryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kathleen Mulligan
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Teresa Cuadra
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Brian Wagner
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0.05 mi16