A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratslavsky graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bratslavsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky practice?
- Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gennady Bratslavsky practices Urology near Rome, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Rome Urologists.