A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennady Gekht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennady Gekht, Pain Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gekht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennady Gekht MD is a male Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gennady Gekht practice?
- Dr. Gennady Gekht has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gennady Gekht practices Pain Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Pain Management Doctors.