Nov 15th, 2015

Great caring doctor

patient show details patient
by Joyce Sweeney on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr Gekht's bedside manner and taking his time with you.

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Gekht was my choice after seeing many other's for my chronic pain. I hit the jackpot. I am now pain free. with an occasional ache. That I can handle.

Aug 4th, 2012

I really like Dr. Gekht. I had been to several Dr.s before I was referred to him. I had not been given a firm diagnosis up to that point. Dr. Gekht was very caring and concerned to find out exactly what was wrong. Peripheral Neuropathy was suspected, but not definitive. He referred me to a Dr. that he knew at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. Two days after he had told me that he would contact this Dr., I was shocked when I received a phone call from Mayo Clinic wanting to know when I would like to make an appt. I went to Mayo and got a firm diagnosis of small fiber neuropathy. I am now on a medication and pain management regimen that has improved my condition by 80%. I am very grateful to Dr. Gekht. I actually like my visits with him. He has a good sense of humor and is very caring.

Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Gekht has a terrific bedside manner; one of the best I've ever seen. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease with a great sense of humor. He is thorough, takes time to explain your condition, and is more than willing to answer as many questions as you may have. My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Gekht.

Finally some relief show details Finally some relief
by Steve Lyons on Oct 27th, 2010

After visiting other doctors I was referred to Dr. Gekht for chronic back pain. Thanks to his approach to pain management I am able to function with very little discomfort. What I really appreciate about this doctor is that he always takes the time to ensure that I have no further questions and that I am comfortible with the treatment plan. Looking for a competent and caring doctor, make an appoint with Dr. Gekht!