Dr. Gennady Gekht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gennady Gekht?

Posted on August 4th, 2017

He has a great bed side manner listens to you has compassion all of which I feel I'd wonderful in a Dr. Patient relashionship he is great

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Gekht is the first doctor to successfully treat a chronic back problem that I have had for over 15 years. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an effective approach to dealing with back pain and, in my case, the treatment did not rely on pain medication. He has a great bedside manner and is a lot of fun to talk to. He's the best.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr. Gekht came highly recommended and I would not disagree. My lower back pain was such that it was interfering with my daily activities. After my first procedure, I was able to get a full nights sleep, my first in 10 months. After subsequent visits, I was prepared for a family vacation that included some strenuous hiking - I survived with flying colors! Thank you Dr. Gekht!

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Am amazed he still remembers my surgery details, (done 2005), is still very much interested AND takes time to really hear what I have to say ! Everything I could ever hope in a DOCTOR , he fills all expectations !

pain management plus

Posted on July 16th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gekht since he was at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and he has helped me over the years with my back problems. At all my visits he has taken the time to listen to my complaints and answer my questions. Then he comes up with a plan to relieve the problem. He has a great sense of humor. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they are just as happy with their results as I am with mine.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Great caring doctor

patient

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr Gekht's bedside manner and taking his time with you.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

I really like Dr. Gekht. I had been to several Dr.s before I was referred to him. I had not been given a firm diagnosis up to that point. Dr. Gekht was very caring and concerned to find out exactly what was wrong. Peripheral Neuropathy was suspected, but not definitive. He referred me to a Dr. that he knew at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. Two days after he had told me that he would contact this Dr., I was shocked when I received a phone call from Mayo Clinic wanting to know when I would like to make an appt. I went to Mayo and got a firm diagnosis of small fiber neuropathy. I am now on a medication and pain management regimen that has improved my condition by 80%. I am very grateful to Dr. Gekht. I actually like my visits with him. He has a good sense of humor and is very caring.

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. Gekht has a terrific bedside manner; one of the best I've ever seen. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease with a great sense of humor. He is thorough, takes time to explain your condition, and is more than willing to answer as many questions as you may have. My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Gekht.

Posted on July 6th, 2017