A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennady Musher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennady Musher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennady Musher, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Musher graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Musher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennady Musher MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gennady Musher practice?
- Dr. Gennady Musher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gennady Musher practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.