A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ukrainsky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ukrainsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukrainsky graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ukrainsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennady DR Ukrainsky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gennady D. Ukrainsky practice?
- Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.