A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukrainsky graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ukrainsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennady DR Ukrainsky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gennady D. Ukrainsky practice?
- Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.