A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennaro Carpinito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennaro Carpinito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennaro Carpinito, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpinito graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carpinito has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennaro A Carpinito FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gennaro A. Carpinito practice?
- Dr. Gennaro Carpinito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gennaro Carpinito practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester Center, MA.
See Boston Urologists.