Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gennaro Falco
Dr. Gennaro Falco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryland, NY, with another office in Oneonta, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Falco is affiliated with AO Fox / Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital, UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital and UHS Delaware Valley Hospital. Dr. Falco has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gennaro Falco has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...