A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennaro Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennaro Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennaro Rubino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rubino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans