A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennifer Geller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gennifer Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gennifer L. Geller practice?
Dr. Gennifer Geller practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Rye, NY.
See West Harrison Radiologists.