A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gennifer Greebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennifer Greebel, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Strabismus Surgeon, and Pediatric Cataract Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennifer Greebel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greebel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greebel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennifer Joy Greebel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gennifer J. Greebel practice?
- Dr. Gennifer Greebel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gennifer Greebel practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Purchase Ophthalmologists.