Learn more about Dr. Gennifer Greebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gennifer Greebel, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Strabismus Surgeon, and Pediatric Cataract Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greebel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Greebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gennifer Greebel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greebel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Greebel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gennifer Joy Greebel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gennifer J. Greebel practice?
- Dr. Gennifer Greebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gennifer Greebel practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Purchase, NY.
See Purchase Ophthalmologists.