Dr. Gennifer Greebel, MD
Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Strabismus Surgeon, and Pediatric Cataract Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Pediatric Doctor  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2014

This is an outstanding doctor. She really has a great attitude and is obviously became a doctor because she likes helping people. My son loves her and I feel completely at ease with her.

|  My daughter love her  |  show details
by Joseline Velez Cardona on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr.Greebel is a doctor that I recommend every where I go. She's very clever, right on target with a diagnosis.She get to know her patients,very loving with the kids. Wonderful surgeon my daughter had surgery with her and she followed every single moment my daughter complaint of something.Most important my daughter love her and I love her professionalism .

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

I would certainly recommend her. There was no wait, and Dr. Greebel spent a great deal of time with my two boys who both loved her.

|  Fabulous Pediatric Ophthalmologist  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Greebel is an asset to the practice of Pediatric Ophthalmology. She is very professional and thorough. She is willing to spend extra time in order to help her young patients and is very caring. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Greebel is the best. She has so much patience and the most up to date skills & knowledge. You will be lucky to have her treat either your child or another loved one.