A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geno Manna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geno Manna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manna graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Manna has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geno DR Manna MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Geno D. Manna practice?
- Dr. Geno Manna has 9 office locations.
Dr. Geno Manna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.