A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geno Merli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geno Merli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Merli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geno J. Merli practice?
Dr. Geno Merli practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.