A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genoa Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genoa Ferguson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genoa G Ferguson MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Genoa G. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Genoa Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Genoa Ferguson practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.