A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genoa Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genoa Ferguson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genoa G Ferguson MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Genoa G. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Genoa Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Genoa Ferguson practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.