Dr. Genoa Ferguson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Genoa Ferguson?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Genoa Ferguson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

very grateful for Dr Ferguson

Dr Dr Ferguson is treating my spouse for kidney cancer. Dr Ferguson was patient explained in detail his situation. We had questions after his visit made a call and received a call back the same day answered his questions. Dr Ferguson stayed with us after introducing Dr Walker who would de doing the surgery as he explained what would be involved in the surgery.

September 14th, 2016

I am writing this to counter the negative review received by Dr. Ferguson. While I have no idea what transpired between the patient and Dr. Ferguson I can assure anyone reading this that my wife and I had a very different experience. My wife was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer two years ago. She was successfully treated by Dr. Ferguson with kind, compassionate care. I was impressed enough with this physician to select her as my specialist when my PSA test came back above the normal level. I would recommend Dr. Genoa Ferguson without hesitation.

July 27th, 2016

Worst doctor in Eugene, Springfield. Has absolutely NO BED SIDE manner. Lacks empathy. Just an overall B#!!:;

July 8th, 2017