A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genon Wicina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genon Wicina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genon Wicina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicina graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wicina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Genon M. Wicina practice?
- Dr. Genon Wicina has 1 office location.
Dr. Genon Wicina practices Pediatrics near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Pediatricians.