A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genta Baci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Genta Baci is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baci
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Baci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genta Baci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baci graduated from Fakulteti i Mjekesise,Universiteti I Tiranes.
Dr. Baci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genta Baci MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genta Baci practice?
- Dr. Genta Baci has 1 office location.
Dr. Genta Baci practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.