A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genta Baci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genta Baci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baci graduated from Fakulteti i Mjekesise,Universiteti I Tiranes.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance