A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genta Baci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genta Baci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baci graduated from Fakulteti i Mjekesise,Universiteti I Tiranes.
Dr. Baci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genta Baci MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Genta Baci practice?
- Dr. Genta Baci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Genta Baci practices Family Medicine near Roslindale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roslindale Family Physicians.