A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gentian Meta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gentian Meta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gentian Meta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Meta graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Logan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gentian Meta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gentian Meta practice?
- Dr. Gentian Meta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gentian Meta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists and Oklahoma City Pain Management Doctors.