inactive

Gentian Meta MD Patient Reviews

June 11th, 2011
Best Pain Doc in OKC
I have visited several pain docs in OKC and Dr. Meta is the best! I really appreciate his knowledge and care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has disc or severe back problems.

January 24th, 2011
Very Happy with Dr. Gentian Meta
I went to see Dr. Meta for my back problems and am very happy with him so far. He really knows how to make your pain go away.

October 17th, 2010
Dr. Meta is really great with people. He really knows how to listen to your problems and cares about your pain. His pain relieving procedures have also been the best in Oklahoma City so far for me.Thank you Dr. Meta!

October 7th, 2010
I have been gong to Dr. Meta for over a year now. I was ok with the visits, until his office staff told me that he said that I had to get more injections in my back before he would refill my pain medicine. He does not care that the medicine is not working for me anymore. I have been on the same medicine for over three years now and it is not working. I am tired of getting injections in my back, the more I get, the more back problems I seem to get. I wished that I could find a doctor these days that actually cared about their patients. I am soooo tired of being in pain.

August 3rd, 2010
Did not listen to me as to what treatments had worked and which hadn't, even though he had a copy of my previous medical records. He didn't bother to look at them. His opinion matters more than anything and you are basically stupid.

June 15th, 2009
Dr. Meta is great with people. He actually acts like he cares and really listens to what you have to say. He understands about what pain can do to a persons everyday activities.