A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gentry Thatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gentry Thatcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gentry Thatcher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thatcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gentry Waldo Thatcher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gentry W. Thatcher practice?
- Dr. Gentry Thatcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gentry Thatcher practices Otolaryngology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See North Andover Otolaryngologists.