A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geo Derimanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geo Derimanov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Derimanov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Derimanov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Derimanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geo S. Derimanov practice?
Dr. Geo Derimanov practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Rheumatologists, and Philadelphia Dermatologists.