A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geo Derimanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derimanov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Dr. Derimanov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geo Stoyanov Derimanov MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geo S. Derimanov practice?
- Dr. Geo Derimanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geo Derimanov practices Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Rheumatologists.