A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geo Derimanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derimanov
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Derimanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derimanov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Dr. Derimanov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geo Smith Derimanov MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Geo S. Derimanov practice?
- Dr. Geo Derimanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geo Derimanov practices Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Rheumatologists.