A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geobel Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geobel Marin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geobel Marin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geobel A Marin MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Geobel A. Marin practice?
- Dr. Geobel Marin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geobel Marin practices Gastroenterology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Gastroenterologists.