A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GEOBEL MARIN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GEOBEL MARIN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GEOBEL MARIN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. MARIN graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MARIN has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MARIN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans