Dr. Geobel Marin Is this you?

Sad he retired

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I love Dr Marin, soooo sad he retired😢his practice is not the same since he left. I can't find any other gastro dr that's even close to his patience, explaining things, & speaking to you like a friend 😥 he was the best !!!

Wonderful!!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I think the phrase 'walks on water' is appropriate. As an RN and a patient I have never met a more dedicated, caring, and professional physician. My doctor for a decade, he has continuously assistede with my very complicated medical problems.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

We Love Him enough said

This doctor walks on water

Posted on March 12th, 2012

If you read that very long review...forget it now. This man walks on water. I have been seeing him for 20 plus years and he is no simply wonderful. Not only has he been great as my doctor, he has seen my mother as well. I have seen him push her bed Himself down the hall to MRI for testing, no doctor will do that. He cures the sick...place yourdelf in his hands with no worry.

Caring Professional

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Marin for a unspecified problem. he was kind and caring. He sat down and took a complete history, asking me questions. The good news my problem was not gastro... I was in the process of ruling out. he was so good I am going to him for my 50 year old colonoscopy. I'm more nervous about the prep. but he is kind and caring and I feel that I will be in good hands.Holly

Posted on February 15th, 2017