A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoff Crabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoff Crabb is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoff Crabb, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabb graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Crabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoff M Crabb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoff M. Crabb practice?
- Dr. Geoff Crabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoff Crabb practices Emergency Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Emergency Physicians.