A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffery Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffery Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffery Engel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffery Engel MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffery Engel practice?
- Dr. Geoffery Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffery Engel practices Urology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Urologists.