A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Achonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Achonu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Achonu graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Achonu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Achonu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey D. Achonu practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Achonu practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.