A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Achonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Achonu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Achonu graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Achonu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey DR Achonu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey D. Achonu practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Achonu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Achonu practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.