A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Adamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Adamson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Adamson, FACOG, FACS, FRCSC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey David Adamson FACOG, FACS, and FRCSC is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey D. Adamson practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Adamson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Adamson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Jose Endocrinologists.