A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Ames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Ames MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Ames practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Ames has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Ames practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Family Physicians.