Dr. Geoffrey Arlt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Arlt?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

dr.arlt in my opinion is the very best

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Wonderful, down to earth, really cares and is very thorough and is not judgmental. Felt like someone really figured things out and left most pleased and satisfied!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Arlt was my Neurologist about 12 years ago. Best in his field as he specializes in treating seizures.

Super doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

He is a very knowledgeable, compassionate, and devoted doctor. He will always go the extra mile for his patients. The reason he is difficult to get an appointment with is because he is such a good doctor. He always makes sure he takes the time to really spend with the patient to get the full picture. Awesome doctor!!

Good intentions but..........

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr Arlt does have, 'good bedside manner', there can be no doubt about that. He listens well and he is supportive but he is also VERY busy. I have waited as long as an hour in one of his waiting rooms. I understand he works out of four offices now. It is impossible to get through to him by phone. He speaks Greek, his staff French, and of course his patients English. Communication about medication levels, levels of medication in bloodstreams, etc., are impossible without an appointment. And you can't get an appointment for six weeks! And then the doctor will say, "I don't know", when you finally make it to the appointment and ask him your question. I don't know if it is by his choice or not, but he is taking on too many patients. He doesn't have the time to adequately deal with the ones he already has.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

After a consult with Dr. Arlt I have never gone away feeling I didn't get all the care I needed. He is an excellent listner. Dr. Arlt offers me as much time as I need for my care. Dr. Arlt is able to communicate medical issues so any one can understand the issues. He is the most effective and achomplished communicator I have met. He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. And Dr. Arlt has a great smile which is worth an extra star. *****

Dr. Arlt is a terrific doctor; caring and kind and stands up for the little guy!

Posted on October 20th, 2008

I've never known ANY physician to ever take the time with me, whenever I might need to talk with him. I wish he had MORE time to spend, but I understand that he's booked MONTHS in advance now, so I can't complain, I guess. He's always ready to be standing up for everyone, and I believe if more doctors took the time HE does, we'd have a better medical situation for everyone.

Posted on April 9th, 2017