A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Phillips, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Bryant Phillips MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey B. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Phillips practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.