A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Phillips, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Bryant Phillips MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey B. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Phillips practices Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Tustin Psychiatrists.