A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Adrenocortical Adenoma
- Body Weight
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cushing Syndrome
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey B. Thompson practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Thompson practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.