A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Bacon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Bacon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bacon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey W Bacon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey W. Bacon practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Bacon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Bacon practices Otolaryngology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Hampton Otolaryngologists.