A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Baer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Baer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Baer MD and PHD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Baer practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Baer has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Baer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons and Madison Sports Medicine Doctors.