A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Baer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey S Baer MD and PHD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Baer practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Baer has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Baer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons, Madison Family Physicians, and Madison Pediatricians.