A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Barger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Barger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Barger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Ross Barger MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Barger practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Barger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Barger practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.