A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Barger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Barger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Barger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey R. Barger practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Barger practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.