Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Barnes
Dr. Geoffrey Barnes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, St Joseph Mercy Chelsea and CS Mott Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Barnes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Geoffrey Barnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Raymond Esper
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi8
Dr. John Coatney
Internal Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi
Dr. Anoop Prabhu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10