A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Barst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Barst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barst graduated from Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Barst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Stephen Barst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Barst practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Barst has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Barst practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.