A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Barst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Barst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barst
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barst Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barst graduated from Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Barst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Stephen Barst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey S. Barst practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Barst has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Barst practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.