A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Beale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Beale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Beale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Beale MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Beale practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Beale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Beale practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Radiologists.