A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Beale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Beale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Beale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Beale MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Beale practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Beale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Beale practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Radiologists.