A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bernas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey Bernas practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Bernas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Orthopedic Surgeons and Orchard Park Sports Medicine Doctors.