A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Bernas, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder & Hip Arthroscopy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Bernas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey A Bernas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Bernas practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Bernas has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Bernas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons.