A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Bernas, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder & Hip Arthroscopy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernas
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bernas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey A Bernas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Bernas practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Bernas has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Bernas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons.