A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Bernas, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder & Hip Arthroscopy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Bernas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey A Bernas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey A. Bernas practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Bernas has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Bernas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons.