A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Billows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Billows, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Billows graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Billows has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey L Billows MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey L. Billows practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Billows has 1 office location.
Dr. Geoffrey Billows practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.