A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Bisignani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Bisignani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geoffrey Bisignani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisignani graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bisignani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bisignani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey J. Bisignani practice?
Dr. Geoffrey Bisignani practices Urology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Latrobe Urologists.