AVOID if you don't like being treated like a moron...or get 2nd opinion show details AVOID if you don't like being treated like a moron...or get 2nd opinion
Aug 20th, 2015

Referral after confirmation of 6mm stone. Years of stones. Immediately upon entering room after reviewing test, was told that "I was wrong, he'll answer questions or cut to the chase" I started to cry, whereas, I was in tremendous pain and to hear that couldn't be the reason (and to hear it in such a extremely negative manner) was very unnerving. Was told in a VERY demeaning fashion, "I was wrong, couldn't NOT be in pain due to a stone that would never pass on it own. Then told that "I needed to be more educated"- Dry erase board thrown on counter to then illustrate "WHAT kidneys actually did". Next up- a rundown of how long he went to medical school. (Irrelevant! I would hope so, or he shouldn't be there) HORRIBLE bed-side manner, I have NEVER been spoken to like that. Point is, EVEN IF the stone was NOT the cause of pain, I was totally disregarded and this Doctor, who SHOULD have been there to help and ease my worries, was MORE interested in trying to make a point of proving ME wrong in terms of my condition. This Dr. ALSO alluded that the stone I had was there from 4 years prior, when I had lithotripsy under another Urologist care, in which, I PASSED the fragments and had no longer been in pain. (which "was not possible") Sat there waiting for a nurse to come in whilst listening to this man dictate my condition and the fact I was upset in the hallway. Clearly, so I could hear him. I WOULD NOT recommend this Dr. to anyone. EVER.

Urology show details Urology
May 25th, 2015

Easy to talk to Good explanations Caring

Laparoscopic da Vinci robotic assisted prostatectomy show details Laparoscopic da Vinci robotic assisted prostatectomy
by John N. on Jul 1st, 2013

Less than seven weeks ago, Dr. Bisignani performed a laparoscopic da Vinci robotic assisted radical prostatectomy on me. Yesterday I took a hike 3 miles up, 2000 feet up, 3 miles back down, with no ill effects as I sit here writing. Bladder control has almost returned to normal. Enough said. So far so good.