A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geoffrey Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geoffrey Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geoffrey Wayne Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geoffrey W. Black practice?
- Dr. Geoffrey Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geoffrey Black practices Family Medicine near Prather, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Prather Family Physicians.