Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by K Marszalek on Aug 17th, 2015

I'm a retired RN. I would say Dr Bouc is an exceptional Physician, and they don't come around that often. I think Dr Bouc goes beyond the current model of accepted care.

by Ronald Weingart on Jul 13th, 2015

A physician who truly understands the endocrine system and what you truly need to maintain your health. His health evaluation is unlike any other that I have experienced - a true healer.

the Thyroid Guru show details the Thyroid Guru
by Denise Guzzardo on Apr 12th, 2015

this guys is the best.. after challenges with my thyroid? He mastered it !!! I feel great!!

Dec 30th, 2014

Loved that a brief mention of a spot on my back got Dr. Bouc's immediate attention and recommendation to use BEC3 Cream. Took care of the problem in a natural way. Wish I had used it on my face instead of letting another doctor talk me into surgery and plastic surgery resulting in a scar!

Blessed show details Blessed
by Carolyn H on Jun 3rd, 2014

When I went to Dr. Bouc, I went with little hope of feeling better. He was not in my insurance plan and I had no job but my husband said I needed to go. I was fed up with others telling me my thyroids reading was normal. If that was what normal felt like, I wanted no part of it. Hair falling out, tired all the time, cold hands and feet, not normal. Dr. Bouc looked at all of the above and said, "we can fix this". I had a little hope for the first time in years. Today I feel better than I have in 10 years. If you have normal thyroid readings and still feel like you are dying, he is worth the visit.Thank you Dr. Bouc!

A Doctor show details A Doctor
Oct 28th, 2013

Very caring, understands Thyroid disease 110%, not like your typical endo. If you don't feel good and you're being told your labs are normal or there are no other options, THERE ARE! Dr. Bouc is amazing! I finally feel like my old self again!

Superb Doctor show details Superb Doctor
by Karen on May 15th, 2013

If it were not for Dr. Bouc, I am convinced that I would not be alive today. He helped me navigate a very serious health issue and after 40 years of complaining about possibly having hypo thyroid, diagnosed me with hashimotos disease. I have been getting better and better all the time and I am so grateful to him for saving my life. I feel the best I have ever felt in 40 years!

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Sep 10th, 2012

IT TOOK ME 5 DOCTORS IN ILL/WISC AND TEXAS AND 5 YEARS TO FIND THIS DOCTOR.HE IS THE BEST!I WAS NOT DIAGNOSED WITH A THYROID CONDITION BY ANY OF THE OTHER 5 DOCTORS. NOR DID ANY OF MY LAB TESTS SHOW A PROBLEM EVEN WITH BEYOND THE NORMAL TSH I ALSO GOT A T3 AND T4 THYROID TEST. THEY ALL SHOWED NORMAL.BUT SAW ON TV A PRESENTATION ABOUT HYPOTHYROIDISM/HYPERTHYROIDISM AND SAID TO MYSELF..."THAT IS MY PROBLEM."I WENT TO DOCTOR BOUC'S WEBSITE AND ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS AND I HAD EVERY SYMPTOM.I MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND DR BOUC TOOK ONE LOOKAT ME AND PUT ME ON MEDICATION.THIS IS ALL IT TOOK...I AM SO GLAD I FOUND HIM.JOANNE, ROCKTON, IL S

Feb 11th, 2012

Dr.Bouc has treated my whole family, and is a very good doctor, hes realistic, and helps you understand the circumstance.Overall a very good doctor, whom im happy to have gone too!

May 27th, 2009

Very smart doctor, knows his stuff