Dr. Geoffrey Bowers MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Voorhees, NJ

no change

December 29th, 2016
Excellent physician
Busy office, but this doctor is never too busy to spend time with his patient. Extremely compassionate, he listens carefully to all concerns. He is not typing on an iPad but rather making direct eye contact, thinking and evaluating what the patient is conveying. Best bedside manner. Doesn't rush you or his diagnosis. Experienced and dedicated robotics surgeon.

October 22nd, 2016
Excellent doctor
It didn't take months to get an appointment, the office was prompt, the staff was courteous and friendly. He took my concerns seriously, he listened to me, both he and the nurse were professional. I am going to need surgery, and his experience makes me feel confident I chose the right doctor.

September 3rd, 2016
Love love love this physician and practice!
I had an appointment with Dr. Bowers yesterday after being referred by a close friend. I was there because I felt uncomfortable with my current GYN office and needed a hystetectomy. The office was very accommodating in making the appointment. When I arrived I was greeted and taken care of by an extremely helpful staff. Dr. Bowers came in and made me feel at ease instantly. He listen to every concern and answered all questions. He has an incredible bedside manner. I had a great deal of anxiety about the procedure and when I left I actually cried with relief knowing I was in the hands of this amazing physician and this practice. I received a call later that same day with the date my procedure was scheduled and exactly what would be happening between now and then. I can't thank my friend enough for referring me.

April 13th, 2015
Best OBGYN surgeon
Dr. Bowers is the most compassionate doctor. Very professional and best bedside manner.

March 26th, 2015
I used this Dr. for a second opinion and wish i would have found him 20 yrs ago. He was informative and took the time to explain things to me. I absolutely will be using him from now on.

January 12th, 2015
Caring, compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen and ask questions. Has a genuine interest in helping you.

April 7th, 2013
Best Bedside Manners
Dr. Bowers is one of the most patient doctors I have seen in this new time of technology. When he is seeing you he acts as if you are his only patient, he never rushes and makes sure that you understand everything fully. I recently had to have surgery and he explained everything several times and answered every question thoroughly. The next morning after my surgery he was their first thing in the morning to reassure me that everything went well. He talked to my family while I was in recovery and they were so pleased with his polite demeanor. Dr. Bower’s is one of those doctors that make paying the co-payment bearable!

August 8th, 2012
This Dr saved my life
I saw Dr. Bowers throughout my entire pregnancy. He always addressed any questions or concerns I had like he really cares. My family came to a few visits and he made them comfortable as well. The day I went into labor Dr. Bowers explained all my options and I knew he had mine and my baby's best interest at heart. I ended up having MAJOR complications with my csection. I needed a blood transfusion and reconstructive surgery. He was straight forth with me in explaining the seriousness of how ill I was. He kept my family informed every step of the way. He stayed by my side the entire time. he saved my life. Best Dr

August 23rd, 2011
This was my first appointment after finding out I was pregnant. The staff was courteous, even though it was very busy. Dr. Bowers was professional and made me feel comfortable (even though I was wary of having a male doctor). He made sure to ask if I had additional cares or concerns and there was a female nurse present during the physical exam.