Dr. Geoffrey Bowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Bowers?

Excellent physician

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Busy office, but this doctor is never too busy to spend time with his patient. Extremely compassionate, he listens carefully to all concerns. He is not typing on an iPad but rather making direct eye contact, thinking and evaluating what the patient is conveying. Best bedside manner. Doesn't rush you or his diagnosis. Experienced and dedicated robotics surgeon.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

It didn't take months to get an appointment, the office was prompt, the staff was courteous and friendly. He took my concerns seriously, he listened to me, both he and the nurse were professional. I am going to need surgery, and his experience makes me feel confident I chose the right doctor.

Love love love this physician and practice!

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. Bowers yesterday after being referred by a close friend. I was there because I felt uncomfortable with my current GYN office and needed a hystetectomy. The office was very accommodating in making the appointment. When I arrived I was greeted and taken care of by an extremely helpful staff. Dr. Bowers came in and made me feel at ease instantly. He listen to every concern and answered all questions. He has an incredible bedside manner. I had a great deal of anxiety about the procedure and when I left I actually cried with relief knowing I was in the hands of this amazing physician and this practice. I received a call later that same day with the date my procedure was scheduled and exactly what would be happening between now and then. I can't thank my friend enough for referring me.

Best OBGYN surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Bowers is the most compassionate doctor. Very professional and best bedside manner.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I used this Dr. for a second opinion and wish i would have found him 20 yrs ago. He was informative and took the time to explain things to me. I absolutely will be using him from now on.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Caring, compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen and ask questions. Has a genuine interest in helping you.

Best Bedside Manners

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. Bowers is one of the most patient doctors I have seen in this new time of technology. When he is seeing you he acts as if you are his only patient, he never rushes and makes sure that you understand everything fully. I recently had to have surgery and he explained everything several times and answered every question thoroughly. The next morning after my surgery he was their first thing in the morning to reassure me that everything went well. He talked to my family while I was in recovery and they were so pleased with his polite demeanor. Dr. Bower’s is one of those doctors that make paying the co-payment bearable!

This Dr saved my life

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I saw Dr. Bowers throughout my entire pregnancy. He always addressed any questions or concerns I had like he really cares. My family came to a few visits and he made them comfortable as well. The day I went into labor Dr. Bowers explained all my options and I knew he had mine and my baby's best interest at heart. I ended up having MAJOR complications with my csection. I needed a blood transfusion and reconstructive surgery. He was straight forth with me in explaining the seriousness of how ill I was. He kept my family informed every step of the way. He stayed by my side the entire time. he saved my life. Best Dr

Posted on August 24th, 2011

This was my first appointment after finding out I was pregnant. The staff was courteous, even though it was very busy. Dr. Bowers was professional and made me feel comfortable (even though I was wary of having a male doctor). He made sure to ask if I had additional cares or concerns and there was a female nurse present during the physical exam.

Posted on April 21st, 2017